Sunday, 25 March 2012

Dinner! Quick review.

Bow Bulgogi House (3515-17ave SW)

So we came here via Urbanspoon, because there were 626 people who recommended it on urbanspoon, giving them a rating of 86%.... which is really good imo.

We arrived, and got seated. It's a very cozy place to have dinner, but what I didn't like was that they put three of us on a two person table, and then the same thing to the table beside us.... so it was really tight/cozy lolol... Oh right, should I mention that the area seems kinda sketchy/ghetto? Definitely not recommended to go late night, but then again, they're only opened until 9:30... even on a Saturday.

We ordered this noodle thing (as seen below), and smart one here forgot what it was called, but it was under the cold noodles category. The hard boiled egg and everything went together really well! I loved the noodles sooo much and the sauce. It's not too too spicy (cause I can't eat spicy things), but I love it. It's one of those "it's-so-spicy-but-i-still-want-to-eat-it" moments. LOL

I loved it... as I'm typing this, I'm craving it and getting hungrier by the minute.

A bit oilier than expected, but so yummy.
Next... there's this beef bulgogi. It's soooo delicious. I almost typed "delish" cause it is. It smells good, tastes good, what else? I loved it. T_______T

Man, I really shouldn't be typing this when I haven't eaten yet... This entree comes with rice! :)



Ohh! These tofu thingers.. they were really good too, and they come as a basic appetizer thing... along with kimchi, radish, and bean sprouts! Oh, no picture but... the bean sprout salad thinger was really good here. I liked it a lot. xD

Tofu appetizer thing.. so good.
Oh my gosh. This! This is the Bi-bim-bap (spelling?), and it's so yummy. I must say that I was really disappointed to see that it wasn't in a stone bowl like most Korean places I've been to. The combination they have (with the sauce) is so good. It's like... 9/10 because it was missing the stone bowl. IT WAS SO YUMMY. T______T

Oh right, the downfall of not having a stone bowl? The egg isn't completely cooked, and I don't really like yolk... haha.


Well, hope you all enjoyed this post... and aren't as hungry as I am! :)

Bow Bulgogi House on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete